May Mixed Dozen Wine Pack - available now!
Jeremy's May Mixed Dozen will suit an eclectic collection of drinkers who are preparing for the cooler months. With an array of really interesting local and international wines, this dozen is perfect for Autumn drinking.
Included is a delicious Spanish Cava, a full bodied and spicy white from the mountains of Monsanto and a totally pizza-friendly Montepulciano blend. There're also some full bodied Aussie classics and a very elegant and seductive Syrah from the Northern Rhone in France. Take the time to place your order and be ready for the longer nights of heart-warming food and wine to come.
1. Charles Ninot Blanc de Blancs Nv – Burgundy
2. Fra Ventisquero Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2013 - Casablanca, Chile
3. Backsberg Chenin Blanc 2013 – Stellenbosch, S/Afr
4. Miles From Nowhere Chardonnay 2016 – Margaret River, Wa
5. Cantina del Vermentino Monti ‘Nord Est’ Vermentino 2015 – Sardinia, Ita
6. L’ Évier Rose 2016 – Mt Barker, Wa
7. Poggiotondo Toscana Organic Rosso 2015 – Tuscany, Ita
8. La Multa Old Vine Garnacha 2013 – Calatayud, Esp
9. Altocedro ‘Toro Salto’ Malbec 2014 – Mendoza, Arg
10. Esporao ‘Pe’ Tinto 2014 – Alentejo, Por
11. Ngeringa ‘JE’ Syrah 2012 – Adelaide Hills, Sa
12. Emelia Lustau ‘San Emilio’ Pedro Ximenez (375ml) Jerez, Esp
Set yourself up for Autumn with this delicious array of grape juices!
Order now by calling 9325 7077 or email