Kicking the year off is a mix starring Italian varieties packed full of flavour - both from the motherland (aka the Boot), as well as a few Aussie wines, proving these grapes are thriving on our shores.
You'll find a few different vino bianco, such as the Pietradolce from Sicily, a perfect pairing alongside grilled seafood, to some vino rosso - well suited to drink now (Piedmont's Prunotto Barbera is always a winner on BYO nights), or stash a couple bottles away for a rainy day like the Chalmers Sagrantino.
The January Mix is a great way to expand the repertoire and indulge in a few not so common varieties - a New Year's resolution you can actually stick to!
1. An Ape is Loose Greco 2016 - Heathcote, VIC
2. Erste + Neue Pinot Bianco 2016 - Alto Adige, Ita
3. Antinori 'Santa Cristina' Toscana Bianco (Trebbiano Blend) 2016 - Tuscany, Ita
4. Pietradolce Etna Bianco (Carricante) 2015 - Sicily, Ita
5. Journey Wines Fiano 2018 - Heathcote, VIC
6. Babo Sangiovese Rosato 2016 - Tuscany, Ita
7. Le Fraghe Bardolino 2017 - Veneto, Ita
8. Prunotto Barbera d'Alba 2017 - Piedmont, Ita
9. Roccafiore Montefalco Rosso (Sangiovese Blend) 2016 - Umbria, Ita
10. Chalmers Sagrantino 2014 - Heathcote, VIC
11. Cantina del Vermentino Monti 'Kiri' Cannonau 2016 - Sardinia, Ita
12. Ravensworth 'Zin Zin Baby' Primitivo 2018 - Canberra District, NSW
$325 (Total Value $420)
*Free delivery to the Perth metro area*
Place your order via the PayPal links below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The January Mixed Dozen will be available to order until the end of the month, while stocks last.
BUY THE DOZEN
BUY 2 DOZEN